Realme X is the organization’s most stacked leader phone yet. It takes a ton of what makes the Realme 3 Pro so extraordinary and includes a couple of all the more attractive highlights that make it resemble a mobile phone that has a place in 2019. Some famous highlights this year incorporates pop up camera, 48MP camera, notchless display and attractive design, in addition to other things. The Realme X unites every one of these components at a quite aggressive value point, making it an incredible charge telephone for the organization in China.
The Realme 3 Pro has officially gotten a lot of positive reactions from customers and commentators alike. It is to a great extent considered a standout amongst the best mobile phones you can get right now under Rs 15,000.
Realme X specifications
Display: The Realme X is a 6.5-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and over 91 percent screen-to-body ratio.
Processor: The Processor used in it is by a 2.2Ghz octa-core Snapdragon 710 chipset.
RAM: The phone will be available in 4GB, 6GB and 8GB RAM options.
Internal storage: The 4GB and 6GB RAM options will be offered with 64GB of internal storage, while the 8GB RAM variant will come with 128GB of internal storage.
Rear camera: The Realme X offers a 48MP Sony IMX586 main camera with f/1.7 aperture, 1.6-micron pixel and 6P lens.
Front camera: The pop-up camera mechanism houses a 16MP f/2.0 selfie camera.
Battery: The handset houses a 3,765mAh battery.
Software: The Realme X runs on Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6 on top.
Feature Of RealMe X:
- The main thing that will catch your eye about the Realme X is its full-screen, notchless presentation. The Realme X does not get a water drop score or an opening in the display, which implies you get thin bezels on the top and sides and a thin chin. The majority of this takes into consideration a wide, immersive display for an appealing review involvement.
- The Realme X is the first in the organization’s portfolio to sport an AMOLED show given by Samsung, which implies you can expect a progressively clear showcase with punchy hues and more profound blacks contrast with customary LCD boards. The AMOLED board additionally enables the telephone to offer an in-show unique finger impression sensor.
- One of the approaches to evacuate the notch is to offer a spring up camera. The camera ascends from the highest point of the casing when utilizing the selfie mode or for face open. The front camera brings a 16MP f/2.0 sensor.
- Like the Realme 3 Pro, the Realme X likewise bolsters VOOC 3.0 quick charging. It houses a sufficiently enormous 3,765mAh battery, however with VOOC support, you will probably charge the gadget amazingly rapidly.
- The Realme X holds consistent with a 2019 mobile phone as it sports a 48MP primary camera utilizing the Sony IMX586 sensor. This should result in some high goals, sharp photographs. The camera additionally underpins Nightscape and Chroma Boost modes, AI scene discovery and 960fps super slo-mo recording.
- The Realme X comes in two appealing inclination colours – blue and white. The blue variation sees tones of blue and purple while the white alternative offers a pinkish tint. The organization additionally declared two or three uncommon version hues roused by onions.
Pricing For Realme X:
The Realme X has been propelled in China valued at CNY 1,499 (approx Rs 15,300) For the 4GB + 64GB variation, CNY 1,599 (approx Rs 16,300) for the 6GB + 64GB variation and CNY 1,799 (approx Rs 18,300) for the 8GB + 128GB model.
The Realme X has just been launched for China starting at now, however the organization has affirmed before that the Realme X will dispatch in India soon. On the off chance that the evaluating is near the China costs, you can anticipate that the Realme X should be valued between Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 in India.